Sabado, Enero 26, 2013

My Favorite Movie



            For how many times I never fed up watching this movie, although it is for a kid I really loved watching “Finding Nemo”. Maybe because of the lessons that I relate to myself, and I proved that I need to do this moral lesson that I learned from this movie.
            Do you know guys that when I was a kid I watched Finding Nemo together with my sisters and brother at the age of 6 if I’m not mistaken? And that time all I can say that I never understand the movie in what the author trying to say? But when I try to watched it again I am really glad because the author catches my attention, in a reason of I fully understand the story I got the moral lessons and I was really amazed.
            So I appreciate the story, and  the moral lesson I learned is how to become a good daughter, because the writer is trying to say that as a child, we ought to obey our parents on what they are saying because it is for the seek of our lives, and being disobedient to our parents it will cause of our misfortune. So after watching I promise to myself that I always obey my parents and never violate their instruction to proved that I really love my parents and how they are important to me. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento