Sabado, Enero 26, 2013

My Favorite Song



When I heard my sister singing the song Tag-ulan which is sung by Kuya Daniel it always recall into my mind. When I told it to my sister she said that it is called as a last song syndrome or LSS. Then I keep on singing the part that I can still remember and then I get the lyric of a song and I read the whole message and I really amazed for the thoughts of the song tag-ulan.
It tells that if you are alone I’m here to listened with you, to comfort, and to help you with all your problems. Also if you need a friend just call my name and I’m here for you because I am your friend. And if you are crying I’m also here as your defense. From this song it tells us that don’t think that we are always alone because there are many people who are wanted to helped us to survive for every problem that we have. And also to think that we have a friend that always supports us.
I really like this song because whenever I listened to the song tag-ulan it keep me stronger because I know that I have my friends who are always beside me and never leave when I need them.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento