Sabado, Enero 26, 2013

My Favorite Gadget


When I am sad, I listen to a song. When I am bored, I open an Ebook, read some love stories and sometimes wrote a poem. But aside from that, I write those worst and happiest moments that I never forget as a teenager.
            I can do all of these things together with my cell phone. And I want you to know that this gadget represent as my diary like what I said a while ago. For me it is very important, because it is a part of my life in a reason that when I have a problem I always use my cell phone, to have fun and forget those problems.  Then I do what I want like listening to the music, read some stories and also watching Be Careful With My Heart” that completes my day i can do all of that because of my phone.
            I’m so very thankful that I had a gadget that makes me happy, especially when I’m always alone. For me none of the other gadgets that I know can make me happy aside for my cell phone. And take note it's almost 2 years that I keep my secret here in my phone. And sometimes, if I want to go back into my past experiences, I can do that, by looking at my pictures together with those persons that I really loved because of the help of my cell phone.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento