Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

CL Week


Four Day Preparations

January 31, 2013 is the big event that happens here in LVCC wherein all the students and instructor are very excited, busy for the preparations, and can’t wait for this day, because it is the CL Week, but if you going to ask my opinion about the CL Week! Hmmm. I am so very excited but nervous, ashamed, happy which is I know that makes me stronger and better person. Why? Because I am the representative of MCT13 for the “bible Preaching” which is makes my feel nervous, that maybe I can’t do that in front of many people, ashamed to stand in front of my schoolmates, to speak about words of God, but here in my hearts I’m so very excited because they choose me, and they trust on me that I can do this task, with the help of God.

Four days before the CL Week! I ask for myself that do I really want this task that was given to me. Because in my mind it’s said that it is much better if I choose another task, and don’t choose the Bible Preaching, but in my heart said that my decision is right that I accept this task and I need to believe in myself. That day I really confuse but I know that I made the right decisions. So I choose what my heart is saying.

Three days preparation, when I walking into the hallway for every rooms you can see that all of them are very happy in what are they doing, others are laughing while practicing their dance presentation. So I decided to study about the topic that was assign to me, I try to read all the verses, trying to explain what does it means. Then kuya Marc Castillo saw me, and then he asks what am I doing then he saw that I was reading a Bible, and he said that you are the representative of Bible Preaching? I said yes. Until he said that my topic is very easy if I really want this task. And he voluntarily gives an ideas, things that needed to do if I stand in front of many people, the way how am I going to speak, which makes me happy, and very thankful to him.

Two days before the CL Week. All the MCT 13 went to EDSA Caloocan just to practice their Christian Dance, the Chorale which is I’m not included. So I practice alone. Until they said that they are going home because they are already done in their practices. Then when I saw Bro. Jensen I ask a question about the Bible Preaching, and then he said that he is going to help me, he is the one who teach me about my topic, and that time I’m so very happy, and thankful, but he said that I need to speak in front of what I’ve already known in my topic, and I feel nervous because all the listener is brethren in MCGI.

January 31, 2013 this is the day that I am going to speak in front many people, and before my turn I was thinking the days of my preparations for this event, and when somebody call my name I was laughing because I was remember all the things happen to me for the past day before the CL week. So when I start walking I promise to myself that I will give my best shot to prove that I can, and I do this because of God, not because of grade that will be given to me.

After I was speaking in front I was wondering because all of them are very happy. So I proud of myself that I won a 2nd placer and the MCT13 won as an over all champion. Thanks be to God :)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento