Miyerkules, Marso 6, 2013

why am I here in LVCC


He Has A Wonderful Plan

I am a moody person that always gets angry, without any reasons. Sometimes I don’t want to talk to others. There is a time that when I saw my family is very' happy I feel irritate, because I really hate them all, but I don’t know why? This is the reasons why I am not close to my parents, sometimes I know to myself that the reasons why they are crying, because of the attitude that I’ve always show to them.
        
        When I was on fourth year they said that if I want to study in college, it is better if I take an entrance exam in La Verdad because they do not have enough money to supports all the things that I needed if I choose to study in other schools. They said that in La Verdad all the miscellaneous is free also the meal, and the uniform. And then I have no choice so I need to take an entrance exam, but is hard for me in a reason of I want to study in Pamantasan Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM).

After a week I get the result, and I passed, but instead to be happy I feel mad because I always pray that I need to fail the exam. In our home my mom hugs me very tightly because she is so very proud that I pass the examination. I can’t explain my feelings that time but, I really appreciated those hugs that come with my mama, and that time I get interested to study in La Verdad Christian College (LVCC).
        
      After a month that I been studied here in LVCC I know to myself that I change my bad attitude, because now I can show to my family how they really important to me, how I really love them, and its started when I listen in our “Bible Study” and the topic is about the relationship of mother to their sibling. When I listen to Bro. Eli I realize my entire mistake that I’ve done to my parents, and I want to fulfill those mistake. And this is the reason why I always wanted to listening to Bro. Eli because I’ve learn a lot.
      
       And for me I realize why am I here in LVCC is to start a new life, because this place is the reasons why I change’ and I know that God has a plan for me. And I’m so very happy that I am a part of the “Members CHURCH OF GOD International” (MCGI) and I think that aside to finish my study here in LVCC to have a better future is and also to serve to God. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento