Linggo, Pebrero 3, 2013

My Purpose In Writing

    hi! 
          I am Iralyn V. Aguilar of mct-13 from La Verdad Christian College. I do this guys because I want to inform you why I wanted to write and what is my purpose in writing! For me I really like writing because in thid process I can express my feelings, emotion whenever I am happy or sad. I can write this in a way of song or poem.
Sometimes I write because of my problem or the things that happened to me that I will never forget. And my purpose is to show how important those things.But the real reason why I want to write its because of my ambition and that is to be come a book writer! my purpose is to write a book and to dedicate all book that I write for my mother because she really love reading, and i want that for my all finish book ive done she has an original copy that i gave. 
and also to inspire all students in La Verdad to also share their talent in writing. I just wanted to say that eventhough im not good in writing I never lose hope beause I know to myself that i can. Don't afraid because there are a lot of instructor to correct our mistake! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento