Sabado, Marso 9, 2013

Dear Kuya


Dear Kuya

            The newest radio drama program which is hosted by Kuya Daniel Razon, is a kind of a drama station that tells about the different kinds of a story of a person. And for every story there is a following advice which is given by our Preacher Bro. Eliseo Soriano, and for every advice that was given to the person who write his/her story is coming from a verse of the Bible wherein you can trust this advice which is given that comes from Bro, Eli.
            When I read an article in the newspaper of Kuya Daniel, I read about his launched “Dear Kuya” I’m so very excited because I know to myself that this kind of radio program is different from other station, why? Because when we listen to other stations some radio Dj’s we can say that sometimes they are not interested or they didn’t respect people who listen to their program because sometimes they ask an advise but it is not useful because it was only a joke wherein everyone is laughing,  which is not good. While in the stations of Kuya Daniel we can say that this is kind of a station that give’s importance and respect to the person who wrote their story. I’m not talking this, because I am a student of La Verdad, but because I tell this in a reason that I know that Kuya Daniel and other staff of Dear Kuya are respecting the emotion of other people.
            And as a La Verdarian student I’m so very proud, because some of the student in third year student in LVCC is working with Kuya Daniel Razon in his radio program “Dear Kuya”. It is nice because those third year student are representing the name of LVCC (La Verdad Christian College) that show the students in our school are very talented and intelligent. I hope that this radio program will stay forever and many people will listen to this station especially to the part of giving an advice with Bro. Eli.
Keep up the good work!
To God Be the Glory J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento