Sabado, Marso 9, 2013

review article


Ira Talks to Her Mom

When she sit down to talk, she seems as relaxed as she did, when I first interviewed my mom in our house she told that she feels like a “President” and I am the reporter that want to know the story about her personal life. As we talks, she told me how she can face all the challenges that happen in our lives, how she can survive about her health conditions.

Ira: What are your achievements that happen to your life?

Virginia: For me, I think is having a good relationship between my family and also having four (4) talented siblings that always here for me.

Ira: You’re saying that your achievement is your four (4) siblings. What can you say about your four (4) siblings?

Virginia: yes! My achievements are my siblings because they grow all that having a fear with God, and also respecting others which is what I wanted. And I am very proud that they here for me that makes me stronger who always supports me although I had a sick.

Ira: So you think does your health condition affect your relationship to your family?

Virginia: hmmm. Not really, in fact it is the reason why should I have to keeps stronger, and to show how I really love my family instead of showing that I can’t survive, because I don’t what to see them that they really pity on me.
Ira: As a mother who fights for her everyday life. What is your goal for your four (4) siblings?

Virginia: My goal for my four (4) siblings is to have a better future, simple as they finish their studies and to love and helps each other in all the times.

Ira: For my last questions what is your message to your family?

Virginia: First of all this is my first interview about my personal life hmmm! I just wanted to say that thanks for my family who always cares about my condition. Which is always here for me to makes me stronger, and to survive in all my problems. Thanks to God because He sent to me a good family that loves me, and because of my family I can face all my problem and also I forgot my health conditions because they makes me happy and comfortable.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento